SPORTFLEX SQUARE – COLOR
Coral, pine green or grey? Regardless of the color you choose, Sportflex SQUARE Color rubber surfaces are proven quality and durability. Scratch-resistant and wear-resistant, they remain soft and flexible, due to which they will soften every fall. Choose your color and enjoy the quality for many years!
Colour: Red / Green / Grey
Although aesthetics is undoubtedly a great advantage of the Sportflex SQUARE Color line, this surface is not inferior to others in terms of safety and durability. As with all our products, we place great emphasis on ensuring the highest possible parameters and conduct rigorous testing.
Due to this, we have received a product that you can always count on. Bet on rubber surfaces from a trusted Polish manufacturer!
Our rubber tiles for gyms and fitness rooms have been subjected to numerous tests and as a result have received not only the PZH certificate, but also meet the PN-EN 1177: 2019 standard. You buy a proven product that deserves your trust – just like tens of thousands of customers before you.
When choosing a mat for the gym or heavy weights, remember to choose its thickness according to your requirements. Our surfaces have as many as 6 variants of thickness: 20, 25, 30, 35, 40 and 45 mm. Choose the perfect one for you and let it serve you for many years!
COLOURS OF PLATES
SPORTFLEX PUZZLE COLOR sports mats are available in 3 color versions – red, green, grey. The color of the mats is durable and does not rub off or fade over many years.
- The surface of rubber mats should be laid on a concrete foundation (on a self-leveling screed). Floors (panels, carpet) are also acceptable, provided the surface is even, hard and forms a uniform layer
- The substrate should be cleaned before laying (rubbish, crushed concrete, etc. must absolutely be removed completely before installing the panels)
- The mats should not be laid at temperatures above 25°C and below 5°C
- The mats have two sides – the top one (bevelled) and the bottom one (smooth)
- The individual mats are connected to each other in an adjacent or interleaved arrangement
- Start laying the mats from the wall itself and work towards the opposite side. The spreading of the first and second rows is very important to ensure accuracy and no gaps in subsequent rows of the installation
- Due to the firm fit of the individual edges, do not be discouraged by initial unevenness after laying – after a short time the whole structure will even out (granules / rubber is a material that adapts and changes its properties under the influence of temperature)
- Any cutting (at walls, pillars) is always done by the customer himself
- To cut the mats, use a sharp knife and make 2-3 deep cuts (the strip along which you cut may be helpful). In order to facilitate this process, a second strip can be placed under the cut mat (after the first cut) to bulge the mat and facilitate cutting
Detailed installation description can be found in the FITTING INSTRUCTIONS (download in PDF).