SPORTFLEX PUZZLE – BLACK
Sportflex PUZZLE Black rubber mats are SBR rubber surfaces. This means that they are the best choice e. g. for gyms and fitness rooms, where durability and safety counts. They are extremely resistant to mechanical damage, yet still remain comfortably soft and safely cushion the fall. Plus they look great!
Quality and safety is an absolute priority for us. We translate our experience into an innovative approach and thus create products that satisfy the most demanding.
Sportflex PUZZLE Black mats have excellent abrasion resistance and protect the floor from dropped loads even from great heights.
Additionally, they are manufactured in accordance with the EU standard PN-EN 1177:2019. Our SBR puzzles have also been certified by PZH and have the R10 anti-slip class. This means they are safe, reliable and tailored to the highest needs. Find out how great they will work in your fitness room or gym.
Thanks to their excellent parameters, our rubber surfaces will perform in all conditions for many years, even under heavy use, as in commercial halls. If you want to take care of the safety of users – choose SBR plates.
COLOURS OF PLATES
The SPORTFLEX PUZZLE – BLACK sports mat comes in one colour only – black. The color of the mat is durable, not rubbing off or fading over many years.
- The surface of rubber mats should be laid on a concrete foundation (on a self-leveling screed). Floors (panels, carpet) are also acceptable, provided the surface is even, hard and forms a uniform layer
- The substrate should be cleaned before laying (rubbish, crushed concrete, etc. must absolutely be removed completely before installing the panels)
- The mats should not be laid at temperatures above 25°C and below 5°C
- The mats have two sides – the top one (bevelled) and the bottom one (smooth)
- The individual mats are connected to each other in an adjacent or interleaved arrangement
- Start laying the mats from the wall itself and work towards the opposite side. The spreading of the first and second rows is very important to ensure accuracy and no gaps in subsequent rows of the installation
- Due to the firm fit of the individual edges, do not be discouraged by initial unevenness after laying – after a short time the whole structure will even out (granules / rubber is a material that adapts and changes its properties under the influence of temperature)
- Any cutting (at walls, pillars) is always done by the customer himself
- To cut the mats, use a sharp knife and make 2-3 deep cuts (the strip along which you cut may be helpful). In order to facilitate this process, a second strip can be placed under the cut mat (after the first cut) to bulge the mat and facilitate cutting
Detailed installation description can be found in the FITTING INSTRUCTIONS (download in PDF).