SPORTFLEX PUZZLE – SUPER BLACK
Sportflex PUZZLE Super Black rubber mats are a great choice for those who want to combine superior aesthetics with impressive quality. Durable and resistant to wear and tear, they are also fall-safe and non-slip. They leave nothing to be desired.
Colour: Black with red / green / blue / yellow / grey granules
Pattern: imitation of 4 puzzles / no imitation
Sportflex PUZZLE Super Black is the ultimate in durability combined with the high aesthetics of a coloured top layer. Made of SBR rubber granules provide scratch resistance and mask dirt (e. g. shoe prints). Plus, they protect both the user and the floor.
The quality and safety of our surfaces is confirmed by the PZH certificate and have the R10 anti-slip class. It’s a security guarantee you can rely on. Additionally, they meet the EU standard PN-EN 1177:2019.
Whether you’re looking for a surface to protect your floor from damage or an aesthetically pleasing solution for your gym or fitness room, SBR rubber board surfaces are quality you can rely on in all conditions.
COLOURS OF PLATES
SPORTFLEX PUZZLE SUPER BLACK sports mats are available in black with granules added in 5 colours – yellow, red, green, grey, blue. The matte colour is durable, it does not rub off or fade over many years.
- The surface of rubber mats should be laid on a concrete foundation (on a self-leveling screed). Floors (panels, carpet) are also acceptable, provided the surface is even, hard and forms a uniform layer
- The substrate should be cleaned before laying (rubbish, crushed concrete, etc. must absolutely be removed completely before installing the panels)
- The mats should not be laid at temperatures above 25°C and below 5°C
- The mats have two sides – the top one (bevelled) and the bottom one (smooth)
- The individual mats are connected to each other in an adjacent or interleaved arrangement
- Start laying the mats from the wall itself and work towards the opposite side. The spreading of the first and second rows is very important to ensure accuracy and no gaps in subsequent rows of the installation
- Due to the firm fit of the individual edges, do not be discouraged by initial unevenness after laying – after a short time the whole structure will even out (granules / rubber is a material that adapts and changes its properties under the influence of temperature)
- Any cutting (at walls, pillars) is always done by the customer himself
- To cut the mats, use a sharp knife and make 2-3 deep cuts (the strip along which you cut may be helpful). In order to facilitate this process, a second strip can be placed under the cut mat (after the first cut) to bulge the mat and facilitate cutting
Detailed installation description can be found in the FITTING INSTRUCTIONS (download in PDF).