SPORTFLEX PUZZLE – COLOR
Puzzle Sportflex Color are rubber tiles that will change your space due to a range of attractive colors! At the same time, they retain all the key parameters, ensuring the same quality, durability and, above all, safety as other product lines. Find out about the reliability of the surface from the Polish manufacturer!
Colour: Red / Green / Grey
SBR granule rubber tiles are quality and durability you can rely on. Durable, scratch-resistant and, above all, completely safe, they will prove themselves in any gym or fitness room. In addition, they look even better than you imagine.
Do not take it for granted – see what certificates and approvals our products have!
- EU standard PN-EN 1177: 2019 guarantees production in accordance with EU standards
- PZH certificate confirms the safety of use
It is also worth mentioning that our rubber puzzles are a reliable product for years. Install the surface easily and quickly, and then enjoy the effect every day. Flexible SBR tiles are the convenience and quality you count on and even more. Take a look!
COLOURS OF PLATES
SPORTFLEX PUZZLE COLOR sports mats are available in 3 color versions – red, green, gray. The color of the mats is durable and does not rub off or fade over many years.
- The surface of rubber mats should be laid on a concrete foundation (on a self-leveling screed). Floors (panels, carpet) are also acceptable, provided the surface is even, hard and forms a uniform layer
- The substrate should be cleaned before laying (rubbish, crushed concrete, etc. must absolutely be removed completely before installing the panels)
- The mats should not be laid at temperatures above 25°C and below 5°C
- The mats have two sides – the top one (bevelled) and the bottom one (smooth)
- The individual mats are connected to each other in an adjacent or interleaved arrangement
- Start laying the mats from the wall itself and work towards the opposite side. The spreading of the first and second rows is very important to ensure accuracy and no gaps in subsequent rows of the installation
- Due to the firm fit of the individual edges, do not be discouraged by initial unevenness after laying – after a short time the whole structure will even out (granules / rubber is a material that adapts and changes its properties under the influence of temperature)
- Any cutting (at walls, pillars) is always done by the customer himself
- To cut the mats, use a sharp knife and make 2-3 deep cuts (the strip along which you cut may be helpful). In order to facilitate this process, a second strip can be placed under the cut mat (after the first cut) to bulge the mat and facilitate cutting
Detailed installation description can be found in the FITTING INSTRUCTIONS (download in PDF).