TERRACES AND BALCONIES
Rubber slabs for balconies and terraces will certainly increase the comfort of using these places. A wide range of colors and patterns will allow you to choose the right type that will visually enhance this place of relaxation and rest. As an experienced manufacturer of rubber plates, we also make sure that they comply with EU standards and have the necessary certificates, including PZH. Thanks to this you can be sure that the rubber floor for the terrace or balcony will serve you reliably, even for many years – regardless of the prevailing weather. TERRAFLEX plates have the R11 anti-slip class.
TERRAFLEX rubber decking boards have much more to offer than wood, concrete or tile surfaces. They are, first of all:
- non-slip, so they are safe both in winter and rainy weather
- resistant to temperature changes
- permeable – they do not collect water. They have been fitted with special linear drainage systems that channel the water in the direction of the slope
- resistant to dents – thanks to the technology of hollow joints the rubber terrace tiles do not sink
- uniform in their structure, so that their corners do not curl, even after a long time
The highest quality materials from a Polish manufacturer
HIC 1.0 ÷ 2.8m fall absorption up to 2. 8m
PZH certificate confirms safety of use
PN-EN 1177:2019 guarantees standard-compliant production
TERRAFLEX rubber flooring is widely used on all terrace and balcony surfaces.
Simple assembly means you can even lay them yourself. No special preparation is needed – the boards can be placed directly on concrete, tiles or any other even surface.