SPORTFLEX SQUARE – SUPER BLACK
Sportflex SQUARE Super Black mats are the highest level of aesthetics, comfort of use and, above all, safety. Due to the addition of EPDM granules, you can choose an attractive surface color, which will additionally help mask the dirt accumulated during the day (e.g. footprints). The safety of both users and floors is ensured by as many as 8 variants of the thickness of the mat: 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40 and 45mm. Each of them is quality you can rely on. Give it a try!
Colour: Black with a dope of granules in Red / Green / Blue / Yellow / Gray
Rubber surfaces for fitness rooms, gyms and heavy lifting must meet all – even the highest – requirements. That is why we have created our product based on many years of experience in the industry and an innovative approach. Due to this, the Sportflex SQUARE Super Black rubber tiles will allow for the best performance in terms of comfort and protection. They are very resistant to abrasion and intensive use, so they will stay with you for many years.
If that is not enough, remember – our products have PZH certificate and the anti-slip class R10, which guarantees safety during use. It also meets EU standards, so you know what you pay for.
All these parameters translate into the multitude of applications of our rubber surfaces. They will work in any interior and additionally give it the right character that encourages you to exercise. See how it works for you!
COLOURS OF PLATES
SPORTFLEX SQUARE SUPER BLACK sports mats are available in black with the addition of granules in 5 colors – yellow, red, green, gray, blue. The color of the mats is durable and does not rub off or fade over many years.
- The surface of rubber mats should be laid on a concrete foundation (on a self-leveling screed). Floors (panels, carpet) are also acceptable, provided the surface is even, hard and forms a uniform layer
- The substrate should be cleaned before laying (rubbish, crushed concrete, etc. must absolutely be removed completely before installing the panels)
- The mats should not be laid at temperatures above 25°C and below 5°C
- The mats have two sides – the top one (bevelled) and the bottom one (smooth)
- The individual mats are connected to each other in an adjacent or interleaved arrangement
- Start laying the mats from the wall itself and work towards the opposite side. The spreading of the first and second rows is very important to ensure accuracy and no gaps in subsequent rows of the installation
- Due to the firm fit of the individual edges, do not be discouraged by initial unevenness after laying – after a short time the whole structure will even out (granules / rubber is a material that adapts and changes its properties under the influence of temperature)
- Any cutting (at walls, pillars) is always done by the customer himself
- To cut the mats, use a sharp knife and make 2-3 deep cuts (the strip along which you cut may be helpful). In order to facilitate this process, a second strip can be placed under the cut mat (after the first cut) to bulge the mat and facilitate cutting
Detailed installation description can be found in the FITTING INSTRUCTIONS (download in PDF).